Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is Taghreed K. Mohammed Ali. I am a Lecturer with a PhD degree in structural (civil engineering), teaching in the Faculty of Engineering at Koya University in Kurdistan Region, F.R. Iraq
Publications: 5 Journal Articles +2 Conf. papers + 2 paper at publication stage.
Mobile: (+964) - 7714729728
My Portfolio & CAD (PF&CAD) (Hyperlink):
I teach several topics at my faculty, i.e.
1. Mathematics II
2. Quantity surveying
3. Mathematics I
4. Strength of Materials
5. Reinforced Concrete Design
My research interests focus on;
1. Reinforced concrete columns.
2. Reactive powder concrete .
3. Simulation of experimental data with finite element methods
4. Strengthening of reinforced concrete beams and columns
5. Study of different design of reinforced concrete parts
6. Light weight concrete