Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is Sarhad Ahmed Farkha I am a Lecturer with a MSc degree in Petroleum Engineering, teaching in the Faculty of Engineering at Koya University in Kurdistan Region, F.R. Iraq
Publications: 1 Journal Articles + 1 conference paper
Mobile: (+964) 0750 121 5159
I teach several topics at my faculty, i.e.
- Production Engineering, for the 4th year Petroleum Engineering Students.
- Production Engineering, for the 3rd year Petroleum Engineering Students.
- Drilling Engineering II, for the 4th year Petroleum Engineering Students.
- Drilling Engineering Practical, for the 3rd year Petroleum Engineering Students.
- Engineering Mathematics, for 1st year of petroleum engineering students
My research interests focus on;
- Production Optimization.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery methods.
- Oil well drilling planning
- Improvement of Gasoline Octane Number
- Production Tubing size optimization
- Multilateral well performance prediction