Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is Dana Kadir. I am an assistant Lecturer with a Master degree in TESOL, teaching in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Koya University in Kurdistan Region, F.R. Iraq
Publications: I have published my own Book in Australia, USA and the other countries. you can find it on these web sites www.amazon.com or www.google.com the name of the book is (The Silent Escape Through the Nights of The Kurdish Regions). It has been published in February 2013 by Xlibris publishing company-Sydney/Australia. + I have published articles on these web sites, www.ekurd.net and www. google.com the name of the article is (Turkey Puts its Nose in Everybody’s Business!By Dana Berzinjy. and
The Kurdish Hunger Strike Reached its Target in Turkey Peacefully! 13.3.2013
)+x Conf. papers
Mobile: (+964) -0750 701 75 34
My Portfolio & CAD (PF&CAD) (Hyperlink)
I teach several topics at my faculty, i.e.
1. Academic Debate (2 Classes)
2. English fourth year students (Turkish Dep.)
3. Faculty of Engineering-Software-English for Computer Science
My research interests focus on;
1. THE CAUSES OF LEARNING BARRIERS OF ADULT LEARNERS
Investigation of the causes of learning barriers among adult students at AMES College.
2. ISSUES IN READING COMPREHENSION FOR ADULT LEARNERS WITH LEARNING BARRIERS at AMES College.
For help go to the link;